Thursday, July 9, 2009

With One Foot in Each World


Marian embraced the world with her arms, loved fully, lived richly till the very end. She lived life with a capital “L”, taking each step of the journey with eyes open, with curiosity, with a lion’s courage. Life for her was a spiritual journey, and she continued on this path until her final moments of life. I like to imagine her hovering between life and death in the hours before she left, with one foot in each world, still reluctant to bid her loved ones goodbye, and then at peace, moving toward death, full of the wonder and curiosity. I don’t know what lies on the other side, but I am certain that, if it is possible, Marian is there in the realm of the eternal continuing her spiritual journey, a brilliant light…

I will carry her memory with me always,
Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment